Thursday, January 13, 2011

Week Two



It turns out one part of becoming a zombie is that I forget to explain important things in vlogs. Here's a quick recap of things mentioned (or not mentioned) during the week which will hopefully fill in some gaps.

Friday: Tilt is a term used for when your mindstate is off-kilter, generally from losing at the tables.
Saturday: I played poker.
Sunday: I played poker.
Monday: I played poker.
Tuesday: I played poker.
Wednesday: Chris Sparks AKA GoMukYaSelf is a absurdly accomplished online cash player and the goto coach for mid-high stakes fullring. Matt and I have both had coaching from him in the past, and since we're in the same city now and all get along pretty well we decided to get together for a live coaching session (usually they're online over skype). We paid for our $230 dinner by credit card rouletting; asking the waiter to randomly pick our credit cards out of a napkin until there was only one left.
Thursday: I fail to explain at all why I didn't play much today. Thursday every week is date day though, so the reason is I slept in late (still sick), then got an hour-long massage with my girlfriend and spent 2-3 hours having dinner with her and talking. Good to catch up and have some us time. I plan to catch up to 3MM VPP pace by the weekend.

As of this moment:
Total VPPs - 100,135
Average VPPs - 7,702.7 per day
VPPs required per day for...
1MM - 2,556.4
2MM - 5,397.3
3MM - 8,238.3

4 comments:

  1. Hey man!
    Don't turn into a zombie please, how are you going to get those VPP's otherwise? ;)
    Good luck and I hope to hear/see more of you soon.

    Felix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Vid mate, keep em comin..!!

    How long does it take to put the vid together with all the editing etc?

    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure, you´ll exactly die at the 3mio mark.
    you are looking like a zombie after 15 days.
    BUT:
    SNE > all
    nevertheless:
    gl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys! I actually think I'm going to be looking a bit better once I get over this cold; I think I'm just getting over the worst part of it. Hopefully I'll be looking a little more lively this week.

    ROSH: I spend 20-30 minutes after my last session of the night putting together the footage for the day. I need a little time for my brain to unwind before I can fall asleep anyway, and it's a simple and relaxing thing to do. Then Thursday night I do all the finishing touches like fixing audio levels, rendering, and uploading, which took me until Friday afternoon this week, but is mostly just waiting and I can do other stuff while my computer is working through it.

    ReplyDelete